Saturday, August 11, 2007

Act of terror?

Mistress has left with the girls for the hairdresser and I have the house to myself.

I have tidied up the stationery cupboard, loaded and fired off the dishwasher and washing machine and sat down naked with a cup of tea. I am terrified that Mistress may come home soon to cane me. I must make sure I have an accurate up to date list of the punishments due to me as She will ask for this if She does come home, and will punish me more if She does not get it.

I wonder whether She has decided yet whether She will come or not? I suspect She has not decided. But what if She has decided that She actually is not going to come? And has merely told me She will to instil this fear in me? That would me an act of terror! She gets to cane me more than once – first in anticipation, many times, and then later in reality.

And the stupid thing is that if I think of it and my cock gets hard (and it did just twitch, but did not actually get hard) then I have text her about it, thus alerting and inviting Her follow through. Oh dear.

I have always wanted to be an ‘abused’ man. Living in terror of his husband beating Wife. I am so lucky to be in that position. Oh dear, my cock is hard. I must text Mistress and await the consequences. Oh shit.

No comments: