Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sandwich anyone?


For the past eleven years Mistress has made me sandwiches for lunch every day. I have often said to Her that I find it innocuous and uncomfortable that She serves me in this way, but She has chosen to continue doing so. She has always believed that it is Her responsibility to ensure all of us are well fed. This belief appears so strong, that it has never occurred to Her that She can fulfil this responsibility by instructing me how to do it.

This morning She lamented that She had not yet made my sandwiches, and would have to come down and do them before She left for work. Again I pointed out to Her how odd, and wrong, it was for Her to serve me in this way. But She said She does not want me going out to buy cakes or going to eat at the club every day. So I pointed out that all She has to do is instruct me what to or not to do, and that would be the end of that. And, I pointed out, with it being Her decision to do this, She would have the added benefit of having exercised Her dominance over me by making that decision, a dominance that I would appreciate and think about every day for the rest of my life.

Mistress immediately seized on this idea and confirmed, with great pleasure, that She is not going to make me sandwiches ever again. Henceforth I must make sandwiches for myself every day, unless She gives me permission to do anything else.

I thanked Mistress for this. As I sit here hungry thinking of going to get my lunch, my cock is actually hard with pleasure at Her decision to further confirm Her dominance and superiority over me.

The reward of orgasm

On a slightly different note, Mistress made a comment today about “one day earning the reward of penetrating and cumming inside Her once again, as opposed to relieving myself in a cup and drinking it, which is all I deserve right now.”

Whilst I look forward with great anticipation to cumming inside Her again, I must share with you my concern that She will get me to cum in a cup before too long. It is not that I fear drinking my cum – I am used to, and even desire that if it is the price I must pay for the pleasure of cumming in Her company. No. What concerns me is the thought that She might permit me to cum at all. I am increasingly convinced that abstinence makes me a better submissive, and think my submission to Her is more important than an occasional orgasm for me, although, of course, I bow to Her superior judgement on this point as well as all else.

When do I suffer my punishment?

Mistress has not yet hinted at when She plans to give me the 80 or so strokes of the cane that I have earned in the last 4 weeks. Beyond asking Her about a week ago to please cut deep into me with each stroke, I have since decided not to remind Her or ask for them. Much as I look forward to the pleasure of suffering at Her will and hand, I do not look forward to the pain, and if by any change I am lucky enough to be behaving well enough for Her to decide to suspend, forget or just postpone that pain, then I should gladly accept that.

2 comments:

oldbear said...

Hi SH, I am glad to see you are still posting.

You are true role model to subby men, and set a great example of putting your wife first.


The fact that you are not some POS wussy boy, but rather a complete man who CHOOSES to submit and serve is awesome.

I love Powerful ladies like your wife who can control a strong hubby and make him a servant, painslve, and cuck.


For some of us men, that is the most erotic a Lady can ever be!

Keep up the posts, thanks, OB.

sub hubby said...

Thanks OB. You are very kind.

I only wish I was a little less selfish and able to put Mistress right to the front every time. I try, but I don't succeed, which is why I am so grateful when She chooses to correct me and give me direction.