Saturday, August 11, 2007

She did come back

Mistress did come back. Unannounced. I was applying teak oil to the garden furniture when I heard Her moving inside the house. It was a few minutes before She came out and instructed me to go upstairs and present myself for strokes.

I closed all the bedroom windows. Our neighbours are quite far away, but I didn’t want them to hear me screaming.

I begged Mistress for mercy, promising to be a good submissive whether She caned me or not, but She went ahead and caned me. She reviewed the list of offences and ticked them off as She applied the cane. I had to repeat after Her what each sentence was for, and count the strokes out as She applied them. Although at times it was too much for me to count and I just screamed and shouted.

But I was worried that if I didn’t count them, She might not count them, and then I’d end up getting more, so I tried really hard to count them.

Around mid point She drew blood (for the first time in the history of our caning). She paused and examined it, got a tissue and wiped it, and then carried on applying the cane – at least another 30 even after drawing blood. Again She got a tissue, wiped me and carried on, spreading Her strokes high and low to diffuse the impact. The high ones were a killer.
Mistress was merciful and did not give me the full 90 strokes I was due. I’m not sure how many in total She did give me – I think about 70 or so.

Afterwards I thanked Her as She told me to be careful not to earn any more – particularly in the holidays when they have to mount up in this way.

As we walked downstairs I begged for the opportunity to kiss her pussy to say thank you, but She declined, saying She would chose when I got to kiss Her pussy, not me.

As I kissed Her goodbye as She was leaving it got to Her and lamented, tugging off Her shorts and sitting back in the family room, permitting me to go down on Her. I gratefully did and a few minutes later She had a shattering orgasm before going back to pick up the kids.

I am grateful that She allowed me to show my gratitude in this way. It re-affirms Her right to punish me and enjoy pleasure, even while I suffer. My cock did not get hard as I prepared myself, received my strokes or ate Her pussy, which is right, because it’s not about me.

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

i am very impressed that you were able to maintain such cock control. It shows you are truly evolving as a submissive.

sub hubby said...

Thanks hh. You are too kind.