Monday, August 06, 2007

Lost Luggage


Well, we’re back after a very pleasant two weeks swimming, drinking eating and of course serving. The return journey would have been better if the airline had not lost ALL our luggage, but fingers crossed, we hope to get it back…

While we were away I seem to have racked up an enormous amount of punishment – but it is not that I have been negligent – rather, I think Mistress is relishing Her position of authority and insisting on higher standards. This is of course a good thing, but how is my arse to survive?

As of Saturday night when we got back I was due 70 strokes! Since then Mistress has only yesterday awarded me 5 more for not flushing the toilet properly (I am not sure whether this was in fact me or one of the kids, but I am being punished for it!) and a further 5 for telling her that I was going to play golf today when She was out, instead of using the word ‘please’ and asking for permission.

I was not aware I was to ask for permission, especially if She was out at the time, but apparently I am, and now I know.

So I face the prospect of 80! I have never had more than 35 and cannot imagine anything other than tears and a bloody arse. But I remain sooo grateful that Mistress has chosen to impose Herself on me in this way. My cock is hard with fear in anticipation.

No comments: