Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Permission to play


When Mistress let me cum on 28 July, the 28 days wait since my previous orgasm had been the longest I had been without cumming. As a result I came so fast – almost as soon as I was in Her.

I can’t help but wonder how much of a coincidence, if any, it is that I was argumentative to Mistress only the very morning after She allowed me to cum. I can’t help but believe, as She does, that the two are linked and that cumming made/makes me less submissive. Ergo it is not a good thing for me. And if I cum that fast, then it can hardly be any good or much use to Mistress either….so it may be a while before I am permitted to do so again.

But in the meantime Mistress is very kind about allowing me to play with my hard cock in front of Her and rub it against Her in bed. While She hardly ever touches it herself, She does give me permission to do when lying next to, or looking down on Her in bed, or while watching Her get naked and ready for bed.

Some times it is fun to hold my own cock and marvel at it. But the pleasure in increased many times by being allowed to do in front of, in full view of, and with the permission of such a sexy chick.

That the act of my self gratification gives Mistress no joy per-se is obvious. I am only allowed to touch myself with her explicit permission to do so, and Her generosity in allowing it almost every day is, in my view, extreme and I am lucky for it.

A few years ago we explored with The Curve male chastity device, and for a while Mistress controlled my hard ons – I could not get hard or touch myself without Her first unlocking the device.

This was a great period of time for our relationship, and Mistress loved the control, but then after some months we found that I could pull out of the Curve so easily that it was actually pointless having it…and so we reluctantly and sadly put it to one side.

The only option for secure male chastity is the ‘whole metal pant’ approach, or a device that require a penis piercing. The ‘whole metal pant’ seems far too impractical (totally apart from being a $600 experiment that probably won’t work) and so we do not even consider that option.
But Mistress and I have discussed the piercing, although She is reluctant to permit me to despoil the cock She so kindly likes, and so I think that option is unlikely to ever arise.

In the meantime I am lucky enough to be able to get hard, and to have brief, if unfulfilling, play with myself once or twice a day in Mistress’ presence. Am I the lucky on or what?

No comments: