Friday, August 24, 2007

Racking them up


On the evening of 11 August, the day Mistress last gave me strokes, She was extra dominant. I think applying all those canes to my arse had got Her juices flowing…

That night I earned another 10 for not calling Her Mistress when talking to Her, and for ‘arguing’ with Her (as she called it) about whether or not She had asked me to call the window cleaner. All I had done was say to Her that She had not asked me to call the window cleaner, when She recalled that She had.

These and another ten I received a few days ago. All bigger cutting strokes than Mistress has applied in the past.

Monday morning Mistress was kind enough to let me eat Her to orgasm before we got out of bed. I do love it when I get to send Her off on Her day with a morning orgasm.

It was nearly three weeks since I had last cum and my cock was big and hard. She had me kneel up over Her and wanked me. I alerted Her to my proximity to orgasm and before She let go I came over Her belly. She pumped me dry and then told me to lick Her clean which I did. She then informed me I would get ten strokes for being allowed to cum.

I don’t think Mistress has really decided to let me cum, but She does so enjoy watching and controlling my orgasms that She sometimes lets it happen.

The next day we were choosing chocolates out of a selection and Mistress tried to persuade me to eat dark chocolate, telling me I would like it. I do not like dark chocolate, and I cannot for the life of me understand why She should insist that I would like it. I do not like it. So to prove the point I took all 4 of the remaining dark chocolates out of the box and stuffed them in my mouth in front of Her. As I chewed them I confirmed that I was tasting them, and as expected and advised I actually did not like them. Did She now accept that I did not like them and knew I did not like them?

Mistress was not impressed with my behaviour. She told me this morning that I will get 20 for that little outburst. I am so grateful to Her for this, because I really should know better than to throw a petty strop for Her.

Coming only a day after Mistress allowed me to cum, and with me not having behaved so badly since Mistress last allowed me to cum, I am pretty sure that Mistress has connected the two and that She will be much less reluctant to permit orgasms in the future. And I have to say that I feel this is right. The fact of the matter is that though I should behave well all the time, I do in fact behave much better if I have not cum.

So as things stand I am currently due 40.

  • 10 for forgetting to take the mince out the freezer when told to

  • 10 for being allowed to cum

  • 20 for shovelling the chocolate
After my last strokes I felt that my arse did not experience enough pain. I have a larger golf shaft cut down to a cane than the one Mistress uses it, and I am contemplating offering it to Her so that my punishments hurt more and have greater effect on me, but I’m wondering whether to do this. She might see it as criticism of Her caning style and at the time they do actually hurt! I just think the pain should linger clearly for a day or two afterwards as well, to make sure the lesson rubs well in.

The kids are going to my mums for a sleep over tonight, so Mistress told me this morning I would get my canes before we go out for dinner with friends this evening, or tomorrow morning when we wake up – She will decide. I suspect it will be tomorrow, unless Mistress wants me in a humble mood for dinner this evening.

We are going out with Her friend Amanda and Mistress normally like me very submissive in her presence, so anything could happen, as She said.

No comments: