Thursday, August 30, 2007

Snippets

Dinner last Friday night was great, and our morning lie in with the kids away at their Grandma’s was a rare luxury.

Mistress did not have time to cane me and get ready for dinner, so I was lucky enough to go for dinner without any pain.

- 0 -

Saturday morning after I had made Mistress Her tea in bed we were discussing what to do for the rest of the day. Mistress announced that in the morning I would be sexually satisfying Her, and receiving my strokes. She asked me which I would like first.

I replied that I would like then in whatever order gave Her most pleasure and was delighted when She chose to cane me first. This made me very pleased, at the thought that She presumably chose to cane me first because doing so whet Her sexual appetitite, making the sex that would follow more pleasurable for Her. I certainly hope so. If caning me makes my Mistress sexually excited then She is likely to do it more often and harder, and that has to be good for my submissive development.

So I got out of bed, bucked on my wrist and ankle restraints and lay back on our four poster. Mistress looped the ropes over the posts and I was restrained, naked bum up, at Her pleasure.
I pleaded for mercy before hand, promising Mistress that I would be a better slave for Her, and that the caning was not necessary, but She would have none of it, and laid into me.

I shouted, cried and begged for mercy through each of the fourty or so strokes that followed, but Mistress did not relent, applying each of them diligently, and making me apologise for each shortcoming before and after its related punishment. Eventually, hollering for mercy and drivelling, my ordeal came to and end, following which Mistress released me.

She instructed me to go and get Her rabbit, and then told me how to apply this, my mouth and fingers to Her to bring Her to multiple orgasms. Eventually this too was through and we got up, showered and went for a bike ride out to a pub for lunch. Needless to say I had not cum. I did not resent this as I actually think it is right that Mistress should be the only one to experience direct pleasure from any sex with me.

- 0 -

Sunday night watching telly my cock was hard, and I asked Mistress’ permission to take it out and play with it, which She kindly gave. I stroked gently as we watched and talked telly, delighted at the rare occurrence of exposing myself to Her downstairs, and most grateful for the opportunity to do so.

The excitement got to me and I decided to ask Mistress to please lay Her hand on my cock, touch, feel and play with it. She thought about my request and then reached forward to do so, telling me as She did that I would get ten strokes in exchange for the proviledge. By the time She told me this Her hand was on my cock, and the pleasure so intense that I was fine with the exchange, in heaven as I was.

Mistress played with me stroking my cock about 7 or 8 times before letting go and telling me to put it away which I of course did.

- 0 -

Later than night in bed Mistress was rampant and had me eat and penetrate Her multiple times. Interestingly it was She that rode me – I was never on top. I notified Her whenever I approached orgasm and She stopped, but eventually She rode me to orgasm deep inside Her, not exactly giving me permission to cum, but causing me to do so Herself. Once I had cum She informed me I would get another ten strokes in exchange for cumming, for which I thanked Her.

- 0 -

The next morning my cock was hard again in bed and I asked Mistress for permission to touch and play with it which She gave. But as I started to play She pointed out that I had not said please, or thank you, or even called Her Mistress. For this, She said, I would get another 15.

- 0 -

My behaviour since my last canning has been good. Mistress has been canning me hard, and even thought She has granted me two orgasms in the last ten days or so I have been appropriately submissive most of the time, and so have avoided all bar the 35 strokes awarded described above.

As I write Mistress is out dropping the kids off at a friends house to play, and so there is a good chance She will return and give me the 35 I am due this afternoon. Ouch. My arse is still a little sore from the last lot…

- 0 -

This morning I was in the shower when Mistress spoke to me. We have a fairly noisy power shower and it is difficult to hear Her through the noise and I thought how irritating it was. If there was one thing I would change about my Mistress, I thought, it would be to get Her to stop talking to me from far away when there is so much background noise that I have no chance of hearing! It drives me nuts!

But this got me immediately thinking – who am I to wish change on Her? There must be many things I do that drive Her nuts and those things need working on.

As I dried myself of I put the idea to Her – suggesting that perhaps She should periodically set me goals to change things about me that She wanted to change to make me a better slave, submissive and husband. To improve the quality of Her life. If She did, I pointed out, She could punish me for failing to make any changes, and Her life would surely improve.

My cock rose as I sold Her the idea, which She immediately agreed to.

I suggested She could set these goals periodically, say once a week, or whenever She wanted, and She agreed to think about it.

I do not know whether She will in fact ever set me any goals, but I hope She does, and that in doing so She causes me to loose any habits that irritate Her.

No comments: