Monday, August 06, 2007

While I've been away...


While I've been away I made a couple of blog entries that I could not get up here using my PDA - sorry for that, and the catch up is now made as follows...
Sunday 29 July. Clocking up

Posted from my PDA (the O2 XDA)
By the time we left to come on holiday I had earned 15 for not printing the party invite in time, 10 for not letting Mistress know where I was when I'd left the house. There was talk of another 10 for insubordination one night but I don't think Mistress remembers these - I could probably get away with 'forgetting' them.
We ended up packing all day on the day we were supposed to pack, so Mistress did not give me any that day and all are still due.
While we've been here I've earned 10 more for not making porridge well enough. I think there may have been reference to another 10 for I-don't-know-what, but since I can't even remember those I'll leave them off my list.
So as I look forward I articipate 25 on my next session. Plus any I earn before that.
Wednesday August 1st. My last orgasm?

A couple of days ago my cock was huge, rock hard through the day.
Proximity tipped the scales for Mistress who, while the kids were both in the pool called me into the kitchen, bent Herself over the sink and told me to stick it in! What a sight! What a prospect!
Within seconds I had cum - a great let down for Her I am sure, but all that beauty 29 days after my last orgasm was too much.
Next day we had rather a big argument. I spoke to Mistress about this this morning and She links the two, and speculates that She may never allow me to cum again.I think I may have rather messed things up on that front for a while. And Mistress has promised me 20 strokes for my outburst. She says I will get all that is due to me, hard, at the next opportunity and She is looking forward to giving me so many - 45 and counting ...
Friday August 3. White wash

We decided today to make full use of the local weather - wash & dry our clothes before packing.
Mistress suggested I might do a handwash as well, but I said we didn't come all this way to handwash clothes, and they can wait until we get home. Apparently Mistress thought otherwise because She then did the handwash. My cock got hard at the thought that one day She would stop me and tell me I travel wherever to do whatever She says.
I reported my hardon and Mistress agreed, awarding me 20 strokes for not offering to do the handwash. I tried to appeal on the basis that it was I that brought this to Mistress' attention, but Mistress ruled She would have none of it. I am to get the 20 and no more discussion.
Mistress said that if when questioned I omit any strokes due to me She will multiply the missing strokes by 5 and added.I do not look forward to 65+
Saturday August 4th. Her touch

This morning in bed my cock was big and hard. Mistress was kind enough to let me gaze on Her sexy body and wank - although of course I was not allowed to cum.
As I wanked I begged Her to whip me hard enough to cut me with each of the 65 strokes I am now due.
I asked if She would please be kind enough to just touch my cock with Her hand. She kindly agreed to do so in exchange for a further 5 strokes as payment which I gladly accepted. It was heavenly to feel Her fingers on me, even so briefly.

No comments: