Monday, November 26, 2007

The fear is here

On Thursday morning as we lay in bed Mistress drew my hard cock forward into Her! I was shocked! Delighted! I did my best to do as She said and not cum, freezing as I approached the edge, but I think I dribbled a few times. She then told me to bang hard into Her until I came, but by then my cock was too mixed up, and I was able to bang, but not to cum. How frustrating! A month since my last orgasm.

This weekend we had a house guest, which interfered with my usual laundry and dishes cycle. Mistress was furious and has sentenced me to 25 strokes for not doing the laundry properly, and 25 for not doing the dishes. We spoke about it this morning again and She is genuinely cross. The fear I wanted is here – I am terrified She is going to literally bust my ass! The fear is here and I don’t like it.

She had me eat Her to orgasm last night. This morning I offered to eat Her before I got out of bed. Often She does not allow me if She has cum the night before but this morning She did allow me to lick her tender, smooth arse. I did so as well as I could, hoping to attract some smidgen of mercy.

Mistress will be back from the gym soon. I will be surprised to sleep without a bleeding arse today.

No comments: