Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Offer! Offer! Offer!


As is well chronicled here (some would say obsessively!) every morning I offer to eat Mistress’ pussy or arse before getting out of bed to make Her tea. And every morning She chooses one or the other for me to eat – more often than not She chooses Her arse, but this morning She chose Her pussy. When She has had Her pleasure She orders me out of bed.

Mistress has never once ordered me down on Her in the morning – I have always offered – and She has only once ever said no.

Sometimes I debate whether to offer or not, but since She always accepts and enjoys it, and canes me less the more I eat Her, I don’t generally mess about – I offer every day.

Last night after support I learned a lesson about offering. Once Mistress and I were done with our food we sat back in the sitting room and chatted away about this and that. From time to time I nearly offered to make Her Her usual cups of peppermint tea and hot water, but the conversation was always racing, and I never actually got round to it.

Eventually, when the conversation paused, Mistress picked up the remote and fired up the telly. As She did, She said that She will cane me ten strokes for not offering to make Her tea.

I argued against this – She was driving the conversation; She had turned on the telly. If She wanted tea at any time, all She had to do was ask and I would jump, so why punish me for it?
Mistress condescended and agreed not to punish me, and I ran off to make Her tea.

By morning I could see the stupidity of my argument. If She felt punishment was due for not offering then of course that punishment was due.

So as we lay in bed, before I went down on Mistress, I offered up this view – with apologies, I was wrong and of course She was right and should indeed punish me.

Mistress had obviously had the same thought. She immediately agreed, and added that arguing otherwise was itself a punishable offence for which She would also cane me. I thanked Her for this wisdom, and apologised for my madness.

In choosing to ‘only’ give me ten, Mistress is recognising that She is going to use the ‘big daddy’ cane. If She were using the small one She’d have given me 20 or 30, so this is going to be bad for me – I’m sure She will give me at least another 10 if not 20 for disputing the punishment, so in all I’ll get 20 – 30 punishment strength strokes with the big daddy. My cock is both hard and soft with fear at the thought.

But the moral of the story is clear – I should have offered to get the tea before She asked. Of course I should – what do you think I’ll do today? I’ll offer of course. And that is the whole point.

And it was right to offer up to Her that She was right all along. I deserve to suffer for my stupidity, without which I will never learn.

Mistress wasted no time, stopping by today on Her way through to administer the punishment. But I was on a lengthy work call, and so She left without giving it, but it will obviously come soon.

I am lucky – my arse would be on fire now if I had not been on the ‘phone, but at least the waiting would be over. I don’t like the waiting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a grea relationship. How did you meet?

sub hubby said...

I was driving round the country on holiday with a mutual friend about 11 years ago. He wanted to shag Her so we went to see Her, met and the rest is history (or Herstory!) :)