Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Waiting

Luckily for me Mistress did not choose to instil fear in me yesterday, but we just relaxed and had a good time together.

I have observed before that this illustrates so well how She is a better person than me. Even with the opportunity of slavery and submission She still chooses to let me have fun rather then simply increasing my submission and service to Her, which is what I’d be tempted to do in Her place.

She has still never suggested to me what I should do to improve the quality of Her life (apart from make more money!) even after me asking three or four times. I guess She figures I have enough going on in my life without needing to be burdened by Her likes and dislikes. This is so generous of Her. Not many people would make that choice.

This morning I enjoyed my naked cuddle before we got up. I resolved not to offer to eat Her unless She asked, but as usual relented and offered. If I don’t offer, then I’m not putting Her first. She accepted, and I sucked and licked Her arse before getting out of bed.

Watching Her dress in the morning is such a pleasure – what a body. Hmmmm hmmmm!
It is nearly a month since I last came – inside Mistress without permission. We spoke about it this morning, and I observed to Mistress that if I had not cum in Her, it would have been 2 months! As I said, I used to cum every day!

She asked what I thought about that, and I replied that if it made Her at all happy then it was good for me, and that I did feel that not being allowed to cum made me a better submissive. She agreed that I am more submissive, and so should not, generally, be allowed to cum.

I wonder how long She will leave it. Will She allow me to cum more than 6 times a year? Less than 6 times? Maybe once or twice a year? I am grateful that She makes me even miss my orgasms, and in many ways, the longer I abstain at Her choice, the happier I am.

No comments: