Friday, November 09, 2007

Horny


Having cum on Thursday morning before we got out of bed, Mistress was fealign horny again by the time we went to bed. I did think She might ride my cock, either to orgasm or not, because She mentioned in the day that She might use it soon, but She did not.

Rather, when we went to bed She sent me down to eat Her pussy and I brought Her to orgasm for the second time that day. It took ages, but I stayed down there and did my best, licking all Her juices clean afterwards.

So this morning when I offered to eat Her again She declined and we cuddled instead, my cock pressing hard against Her. But then She relented and allowed me to lick Her arse clean before getting out of bed – which I was keen to do so as not to get any canes today.

I luxuriated with Her arse for a while which She clearly enjoyed, and then went to make the tea.
Mistress stopped by on Her way to work, but did not cane me. Kissing arse helps!

She is looking hot today in tight jeans and a lovely skin tight top. I’d have attached a picture, but these arse holes at Yahoo have broken Yahoo photo’s so it doesn’t work any more, moved me over to flickr, and that doesn’t work either! They are useless!

No comments: