Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shall I shan't I?

I lay in bed this morning, my hard cock pressed against Mistress’ thigh, wondering whether or not to offer to eat Her pussy or arse before getting out of bed.

‘After all’, I figured, ‘She knows I’m here, and if She wants me to eat Her She can tell me to, so I won’t bother to offer.’

But then I also got to thinking, whenever I do offer, Mistress always says yes, so She obviously enjoys it or She’d say no, and tomorrow is Friday – there is a good risk She will want to cane me if I am not being submissive enough. Experience has shown me that I definitely get caned less the more arse I eat.

So I offered. She said yes. I ate arse. She came.

If I’m lucky I might avoid the cane tomorrow morning (which I shall offer again). Although I am happy to receive Her pain if it induces me to better submission and service to Her.

No comments: