Monday, November 12, 2007

My 19th hole

Saturday morning Mistress kindly allowed me to go and play golf with my usual buddies. I tired after 9 holes (which has never happened to me before!) and decided to come home early.

I walked in the house to find all my girls going about their thing and gladly joined them.

The first thing I noticed on walking it was the huge pile of washing up on the sideboard. The dishwasher was on – Mistress must have put it on after I left for golf – I had loaded everything apart from Her team cup into it before I went.

Mistress had cooked and served lunch for all of them, and left me to do the washing up. In addition, the washing machine had run the was I fired off before I left, and last nights washing that I had hung out was dry. So I had to put away the dry clothes, hang out the wet ones, empty the dish washer and hand wash and put away all the other dishes.

Over the week I had been putting in a lot of work hours so also had not had time to do the hand wash garments which had build up, including a number of Mistresses lacy bras. So when I was done with the other stuff I did the hand wash too.

I happily got stuck in all these chores, quite glad I had left the golf course early, otherwise it would have been a struggle to find the time.

-0-

That night when we went to bed my cock was hard and Mistress asked me what I was thinking about.

I explained to Her that the longer I went without an orgasm the hornier I got, and the more submissive towards Her, and the more I wanted Her to dominate and hurt me.

I said that I was having two particular fantasies – one was that She started to punish me more – for any and all misdemeanours, even the most trivial, and that She punished me harder – more strokes of the cane and harder strokes of the cane. I explained to Her that the longer I went without orgasm, the more I wanted to fear Her, and that ideally the first emotion to cross my mind when I think of Her should be fear – not love or desire, but fear that She would choose to punish me.

Mistress was turned on by my confession, and had me finger Her pussy while I talked, writhing and squirming under my touch.

It is so true that over the past few days and weeks I have become obsessed with this fantasy of a more strict Mistress. I have read on a number of blogs about this trait that I share with so many other submissive men. Why do we always want more domination, when the Ladies do not want to be more dominant? I don’t know. But I had resolved not to burden Mistress with my fantasies of ‘more’, but then She did ask, so I told Her…

I asked Her if the idea turned Her on, and She said it did, and that it was right and good that I should I fear Her. I wonder though whether She will try to institute that fear in me. I hope not for my own sake!

The other fantasy to which I confessed is a horrible one. At present when Mistress canes me She ties me to the bed. I buckle ropes to my wrists and ankles, and Mistress slips them over our 4 poster bed (pictures at the bottom of the page). So once Mistress starts caning me, I can’t get up , turn round, cover myself or do anything other than squirm and cry until She releases me. At least this way I do not have to voluntarily lie there, which definitely makes it easier for me to take my punishment.

So I explained to Her that my other fantasy was that She started to train me to take my strokes without being tied down, and to do this She gave me one very hard stroke every day on my naked arse, kneeling unrestrained in front of Her. In my fantasy She continued to do this until I got used to it, and then graduated to two strokes a day and so on, until I finally got used to it and was able to kneel and take all my punishment without needing to be tied.

Mistress enjoyed listening to my fantasy, and said it was good for Her to know what I was thinking. She had me go down to eat Her, and even chose to take my cock into Her, although I was not allowed to cum – under threat of 30 strokes of the cane if I made the mistake of cumming in Her as I did in Atlanta 2o days ago – the last time I was allowed to penetrate Her and the last time I came.

So I did not cum, although my cock was so close to the edge. Mistress used my cock a few times this way, and then had me go down and lick Her arse while She wanked Herself to orgasm.
This morning when Mistress told me to get out of bed I did not immediately jump out, but She did not sentence me to any punishment – rather She warned me that She would give me 30 strokes if I did not get out, at which point I promptly did!

No comments: