Sunday, November 11, 2007

Girl's night out

Last night Mistress went out with a number of other girls. At about midnight She texted me to say that She was moving to a late pub with Her good buddy Amanda, and I replied that She should have fun, and if the guy in the corner hit on Her, to feel free to fuck him. At that stage I was exhausted and went up to bed.

Amanda used to feature quite a bit in our lives, as Mistresses close friend. There are a number of entries in this blog tagged with her name. Amanda is a bit of a naughty girl, and her and Mistress have enjoyed a number of wild nights out. Old and loyal readers (I hope there are some of you!) may recall that Mistress met the sportsman, Her last cuck fuck, when out one night with Amanda.

At about 1am Mistress texted me to say there were moving to Amanda’s flat, with some guy in tow that had hit on Her, but was not paying more attention to Amanda.

Cock hard, I went to sleep.

At 4am I was woken by sounds of Mistress moving about. I noticed the time and thought to myself ‘what has She been up to? She must have been fucking that guy at Amanda’s’. I immediately wondered whether there would be any sperm in Her, and whether or not I would soon be licking and sucking it out. My cock got hard and soft at the thought.

I woke up to talk to Mistress, but She said that they had thrown the guy out hours ago, and She had just been having a good time dancing and chatting with Amanda.

I didn’t know whether to believe Her or not. She could have been out fucking – there was no way I was going to know – all I could do was listen to what She says….

I did get to eat Her to orgasm before She went to sleep. There was defiantly no sperm in Her pussy. Neither was it wet like it gets if she has been playing with another girl. So I figure She was right – She was just having fun with Amanda.

I am so lucky that She lives a life where She can go out and fuck others if She wants to.
Mistress says Amanda had a bit more of her old sparkle in her, and is looking forward to going out with her again. This is good news for me, because She met Her last cuck fuck through Amanda, and so I can live in hope.

No comments: