Sunday, November 18, 2007

On the rack

Thursday night Mistress had had me stimulate Her with Her rabbit. She wrenched hard on both my nipples throughout the process, causing me real pain that She seamed to enjoy. Occasionally She slapped my face too, though not so hard as to hurt.

Mistress has never caused me pain so apparently for Her own pleasure before, and I was very pleased at this development. Three days later my nipples are still painful.

After a while She took the rabbit Herself and had me go down and like Her arse while She brought Herself off with the rabbit. It was a very dominant session.

Friday morning Mistress then punished me for not having offered to make Her tea.

She told me to go up and prepare myself, and told me to make sure I brought the big cane.

After Thursday’s bedroom violence I was a little worried, but to my surprise She gave me ten for not offering to make Her tea, and only 5 for disputing my entitlement to punishment. So I feel I got away lightly.

Friday morning Mistress had to run down to the utility room to get some clothes from the drying line – I forget exactly what – but I was fully expecting another 20 for causing Her to interact with laundry, so my overwhelming feeling at 15 was that I was getting away lightly.
That said, Mistress hit me harder than ever before, and my arse still sparkles today.

Friday night we had a bit of a blowout and I got very cross with and raised my voice to Mistress. As we went to bed She was fuming, and said She would be giving me ten strokes for that. She has never before sentenced me while angry, and I see this as a positive development.

She asked if I thought I deserved to be punished for my outburst, and I responded that I felt I should be punished if She thought I should be punished – I decided to follow jackie’s advice and not invite punishment on myself, but wait to see what happens.

In truth though my outburst was appalling and I do actually deserve a thorough thrashing for it. If I was to be honest with Mistress I would say that I deserve to be tied down and given some warm up strokes first – just to let Her work out how hard it is possible to hit my arse when trying to cause maximum pain.

Having established how hard She can do it, Mistress should then cane me at least as hard as that for as long as and until She absolutely believes that I have learned my lesson and will be more submissive in future.

I am struggling not to have this conversation with Her, but I do think She should decide how to discipline me and not have me tell Her what I think…

No comments: