Thursday, November 29, 2007

Talking

After our brief IM chat yesterday I had hoped that Mistress might elaborate on Her thinking during the evening, but She did not bring it up, and so neither did I (I don’t want to encourage Her to cane me). We did actually go out last night, so there wasn’t much time to talk.

My cock actually gets hard at the thought of what She said. The thought that She really will, literally, whip me into shape – mould me into Her desire. God that would be so disgustingly selfish of Her. I love it. And it is so right. It is so what I want.

My cock is getting hard now just thinking about it. The thought that next time we have weekend guests or plans I will literally be running around full of fear, making sure the laundry is done properly and put away immediately, or I will be caned severely for it is soooo horny.

I am determined that I will not encourage Mistress to cane me at all. But I must report my hard ons to Her, and so have reported to Her that this memory has made me hard. Oh my goodness. The thought that She has decided to be stricter Herself, and will actually carry it through fills me with fear, excitement and dread – but makes my cock hard! I must be mad!

Needless to say I did all the laundry very efficiently yesterday, and put it all away before Mistress got home. She must have noticed.

No comments: