Sunday, May 02, 2010

Coming Clean?


Last night when we were lying in each others arms chatting and drinking wine, Mistress told me about a conversation she’d had with Dave some weeks or months ago.

She was about to leave the office to go for her regular waxing and they were chatting on IM. The long and the short of it is that by hints and innuendo She let him know She was going for a full waxing, and he let Her know that he likes a little hair to be left ‘down there’.

She was clearly titillated at the memory. But here She was telling me about it weeks or months later.

That’s the thing about Her seeing other guys – at the end of the day I only know what She chooses to tell me. What She does not choose to tell me, I don’t know.

(The picture is of Her pussy – this is how She keeps it).

1 comment:

sub hubby said...

Thanks ritemate. You are right! Hot. I LOVE it!