Tuesday, March 29, 2011

French Kiss


I loved this story so much that I sent it on to Mistress who read it while having Her hair done.

She loved it to – so much so that She emailed me back about it – She pointed out that the story is so like us, and boyfriend is even called David! A point I had missed!

She spoke about it last night after I had eaten Her to orgasm and was putting my cock into Her.

She told me that She particularly liked that the husband was not allowed to kiss his wife on the lips. She said that her Dave was a better kisser than me, and that only he should be allowed to kiss Her properly and put his tongue in Her mouth – I should limit myself to a peck on the cheek.

I enjoy kissing Her ‘properly’ some times, so it will be interesting to see how this develops. Clearly She will not be initiating any french kisses with me, but how will She respond if and when I try to kiss Her? Will I try to kiss Her like that again, knowing that She does not want me to? Probably not.

What do you think? Should I try to French kiss Her? Please take the poll...

5 comments:

Redtail said...

I doubt that you will try and french kiss her unless you are feeling the need for a caning.

And that Femdom movie on your side bar is truly hot to watch. I would never want to be abused that severely, especially after an orgasm. But very exciting to watch.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi sh,

I agree with Redtail about the hotness of that video. I would submit to that sort of handjob but with great misgivings. I have been kicked that way and know what to expect.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

sub hubby said...

Hi guys.

It is strange how she carries on after his orgasm isn't it - like you say, Redtail, that would be MOST unpleasant!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi guys,

Most unpleasant and yet very seductive to witness a true female sadist getting what she wants.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

ritemate said...

Truly sadistic, but in my view not very strange.
The domme is taking advantage of the fact that after orgasm, the male loses his sexual arousal, and without its sexual context the pain becomes more difficult to endure. In this way, it becomes a more effective tool for training and/or punishment.
Ms Anne describes it well in http://ihaveasubmissivehusband.blogspot.com/2011/03/spanking-weekend-scene-set.html
“Immediately adopting the more authoritative role we cuddled then I realised how penny would feel and said "Get the bag and get over for your caning. I was right and he tried to call back his request but i had none of it. He always does this when I allow him to cum and I think thrashing a man after a cum is a real lesson in your power as a cum never kills the desire of a woman the same.”