Thursday, March 24, 2011

No confusion

This morning Mistress ordered me down to lick Her arse before we got out of bed.

I started with a gentle penetration, gradually getting deeper, before licking around and tongue fucking Her as deeply as I could for about ten minutes.

As I did, I thought of how Dave inserts his fingers in to Her arse (which I am not allowed to do) and how he talks about (although he has not yet done so) fucking Her arse.

When She went out with David, he never once fucked Her without using all 3 holes.

I licked as I thought these thoughts – glad of the opportunity to tongue fuck Her, but wondering at the splendour of fucking Her arse properly.

When She had had enough She order me up and told me to wank myself. As I did She said to me “I am looking forward to meeting my boyfriend later today for our date. I will suck his cock and he will cum in my mouth, but I am not even going to wank your cock – you’ve got to wank it yourself.”

“ That’s not confusing is it?” She asked. “I suck his real man cock, and you wank your own wimp cock. There’s no confusion there is there?”.

I grunted as I quickly came all over myself and was ordered out of bed to make the tea.

She’s with him now – they’ve just met up to ‘play’.

2 comments:

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Kelly said...

Hi sh,

She gave it to you perfectly. What more could you ask for?

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse