Thursday, March 03, 2011

Simply sex

Last night as I lay in bed waiting for Mistress to join me, my cock, as usual, got hard.

I was thinking how nice it would be like ‘in the old days’ for Her to kneel naked between my open legs and play with my cock, sucking it, and making me cum, either wanking me, or better still make me cum in Her mouth.

I knew it wouldn’t happen – She is very clear that She does not want to do that sort of thing with me – though goodness knows She does it to Dave enough.

If She would only put it in Her mouth, I thought, but She has not done that this year, even though I eat Her pussy and/or Her arse every other day.

My cock got even harder ( I call it the cuckold hard on) at the thought of Her doing these things with Dave.

Mistress got into bed and cuddled up to me, feeling my hard on.

She pushed her lovely, naked arse back into my cock and said ‘You better just put it in me. I haven’t got the energy for anything else’.

I fingered Her a little and then fucked Her. Straight forward sex. I didn’t have to eat Her pussy, no kinky talk, just fucking. That’s all we did – just fuck – nothing kinky. But it was brilliant. I came in Her so hard – still thinking of Her and Dave, and She too moaned with Her pleasure.

It was great. And the simplest sex we’ve had for ages.

What a lovely warm, tight cunt She has.

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

H sub hubby,

I'm sure Dave does it better, don't you think?

sub hubby said...

Dave certainly turns Her on in ways I do not, Emma Kelly - see my latest post!

Thanks, Rachel.