Friday, March 04, 2011

Gagging


When Mistress was on Her last date with Dave they got a late train back from London. When they got to our station at about 11 at night, they went off to a dark corner of the car park to do what they call ‘playing’.

She had no knickers on – he had told Her to remove them much earlier in the day. He lifted Her dress to above Her tits and played with Her, including pushing his finger up Her arse – an area I am not allowed.

Then he pushed Her to Her knees, held Her head and fucked Her mouth and throat. As he fucked Her She gagged, but he help Her head tight and carried on fucking Her mouth until he came. She told me it turned Her on so much that he just kept going.

Yesterday She sent him a text fantasy (over 2 hour period of intense BBM sex they had yesterday) – ‘You are holding my head, fucking my mouth, making me gag, but ignoring me and just carrying on fucking. I love it’.

I read this on my arrival home in the evening, and became slightly jealous, but I didn’t say anything to Her. But this morning, as She got me to fuck Her She told me She had noticed, and told me that She would cane me for it on Sunday.

‘You should not get jealous of what I say to him. He is my alpha male and I love it when I encourage him and he does those things to me. You are my wimp submissive. You don’t do those things to me, and so there is no reason for you to be jealous!’

Needless to say I came deep inside Her as She told me these terrible things.

She also told me to complete the preparation of my review form by Sunday evening, or be punished for that too.

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi sub hubby,

I love how she has labeled you both. betas get second consideration as is only natural. We just have to accept that.

Alpha somehow sounds so much better than "bull."

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

sub hubby said...

Hi scott

She only started these explicit references quite recently as She reaches for new levels of dominance. This will also be the first time She has punished me for a straight forward case of jealousy.

I hope it all means my life of submission to Her will become clearer. Looks like it!