Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Resolution

Thank you for your feedback and forbearance while Mistress and I deal with our issues. We have discussed them and agreed a way forward. I will drip the details through over time - I am so busy with work and chasing a buck.

Mistress’ desire is to live a FemDom life where I am in service to and submissive to Her. She is not doing this for me. She is going it for Herself and for us – it is Her preferred form of relationship with me.

Mistress does not think sucking my cock is a suitable act for a Dominant to do to Her submissive, and so She does not intent to ever suck my cock again. That is why She has Dave, because he is an alpha male who can dominate Her and who’s cock She can enjoy sucking.

If I ever talk about Her sucking my cock again I will be punished for doing so.

Yesterday Mistress told me to wash Her crotchless tights and have them dry ready for this morning. I questioned the need for this since they are crotchless and so cannot be dirty.

As a result I am to be punished with 10 strokes of the cane. In future I am to obey Her instructions without question.

Mistress will continue to cuckold me because (a) She enjoys it, and (b) She enjoys the way it humiliates and dominates me.

My cuckold cock is hard.

5 comments:

ritemate said...

Great resolution!
This is what you always need and most often (but not always whole-heartedly) want.
Hopefully Her cane can cure your occasional jealousy.

Staffs Bull said...

I'm glad you've got it all sorted :-)

Redtail said...

It sounds like you have gotten what you wished for. I hope it brings you and Mistress happiness. It is a difficult path you have chosen to pursue.

sub hubby said...

Thanks guys. You kind thoughts are much appreciated.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi sub hubby,

Good to hear there's resolution and progress. My best wishes to your Mistress and my congratulations to her for setting you straight.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse