Thursday, March 10, 2011

Re: Confusion

Yes, You have said that a number of times. Thank You.

But saying it once or twice, and then not sucking my cock, and sucking his at every opportunity, and loving doing it, and never reinforcing that you are my Dom, that I am Your sub and what You expect of me, leaves me confused.

I don’t think You can say it often enough, or clearly enough.

If, for example, it gave You pleasure to dominate and humiliate me by asking me if I want You to suck my cock, and punishing me if I said yes, then I would see where I fitted in as Your submissive.

But You do not in fact enjoy doing this, and that’s why I suggested using the review form – to help reinforce my sexual humility to both of us.

If I don’t understand that You want to be my Dom then all I understand is that his cock gets sucked and mine does not 

For example, if you clarified this confusion by saying that you will NEVER suck my cock again, and caned me thoroughly for even talking about it, then I would know where I stand.

I fear that I and my fantasies are too extreme – which you have also said before…

5 comments:

m said...

sh,

If I were her, I would be extremely annoyed with your mails to her.That's coming from someone who, as you know, usually supports you emotionally with this.
I think you have gone over this with her many times and have reached the point where she is actively fulfilling your extreme lifestyle.It would be too much for me to suffer,as you do, but it was your choice and you continue to want it.Now,accept it, on her terms without so much attention seeking for yourself.
My recommendation is now to use your appraisal process to go over these issues. It's her appraisal of you and not vice versa.If I were her,I would be extremely harsh with you regarding your specific complaints and the general tone of your discontent.
The sentence, and I think you need one, is a severe caning of 20 strokes applied every other day for a period of two weeks.Throughout that period you should abstain from all relief and be denied access to any sexual contact whatsoever.In fact a period out of the marital bed would concentrate the mind.When its over you may appreciate much better what she has given you.

sub hubby said...

Wow! m! I think you're right.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi sub hubby,

I agree with m up to a point. I think that it's important that you are happy in your relationship and I think this series of posts suggests a serious discontent with how things are going.

Perhaps you and your wife need to have a straightforward discussion and see how this can be resolved.

You may well need more overt domination so that you don't feel neglected. D/s and cuckolding should bring the married couple into a closer bond of intimacy but it sounds to me that your relationship is a little out of balance.

Hope this gets sorted out so that both of you derive erotic pleasure.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Staffs Bull said...

For Fucks Sake!

I'm guessing that it's you who wanted this lifestyle, it was you who took on your submissive role, you who wanted her to find sexual fulfilment in the arms of another man, you who wanted her to be dominate.

You are her submissive, she is finding fulfilment in the arms of another.

You've forced your fantasies onto her and she's fulfilled them for you.

Stop for a second and consider things from her side, it's easy for a woman to be a cuckoldress, all she needs to do is enjoy good sex. To become a mistress is a very different thing entirely. It requires her to find pleasure in humiliating and hurt you, have you ever considered that might be hard for her?

I've read your posts and they all come across as your needs, your fantasies. Yes, you redress them as serving her, but they are yours, for your sexual gratification.

Perhaps you should be happy with what you've got. Alternatively, perhaps she should find a dominate to look after your extreme needs, we both know they're far more extreme than you're admitting to her.

SkinOwner said...

Staffs Bull is right. This blog does read like she is doing it all to please you. Deep down, she is the one being dom'd by you. She does what she does to please you and that she does not really enjoy it. Just be careful what you want dude - this or a marriage. Seem slike high time you two have an honest tete a tete, all cards up discussion.