Wednesday, March 02, 2011

More information than I need

Mistress just texted me to say that She was going for coffee with Dave at the end of the working day, via the lift (for a snog) if possible on the way down.

I feel this is more information than I need, or than is good for me.

Since their last tryst, Mistress has taken to telling me all about their conversations during the day – before I get to read Her BBM in the evening.

For example on Monday when I was on the golf course, She texted me to tell me that She was putting the laundry away while lying to him that She was wanking.

Why does She tell me these things? I think so that I am not shocked, surprised or disappointed when I do get to read them later in Her BB.

But I still find it stressful to read Her texts to him ‘God you make my cunt so so so wet’, or ‘I wish we were playing in the pub’, or now – that they are going for a snog and coffee this evening. Surely I’m better off not knowing – then I can’t get hurt by it.

She’d say that its supposed to be fun, and that I’m supposed to enjoy it – but I read Her crack every day, and I do so never to enjoy it, but to see what they have said – to check if there is anything I should be jealous of.

In many ways I would prefer it if we both accepted that I am the submissive cuckold and not entitled to participate in any way in Her sexual or personal relationships which are purely for Her pleasure due to my sexual inadequacy.

No comments: