Thursday, July 05, 2007

Anniversary present?


This Sunday is our 11th wedding anniversary, the last three of which have been in a formal FemDom state.

When we first got married Mistress had a couple of lovers that we found through contact magazines (this was before the internet had really taken off) Alex and Leon. They were both in their very early 20s.

Leon was a body builder from London who used to come down to visit whenever we called him (or whenever he was feeling horny and Mistress would let him come). Apart from being built like a brick house, this guy could fuck for hours! I don’t mean twice as long as me, I mean he could go on and on and on and on. Watching, I used to marvel at it.

Alex was a slim, smooth sexy local university student. He was good looking in an elegant way, with a long, slim prick that Mistress would play with for ages, wanking and sucking, sometimes making him spill over he lovely tits. I could watch them for ages.

Particularly on wedding anniversaries and Mistress’ birthdays we would usually call one of them up and they would come round and have sex with Mistress for hours while I watched and took pictures.

So even back then, although we were not in a FemDom relationship, Mistress had lovers that She enjoyed, whereas I did not, other than Her.

Then the kids came along and we got busy raising infants, and other lovers fell by the wayside. But with our wedding anniversary coming along, and wondering how we are going to celebrate it, Mistress and I had the following conversation while She was at work.

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

Sub hubby says: Hello Mistress

Mistress Wife says: hello u

Sub hubby says: Your cock is hard with anticipation and fear that You might go ahead and give me the strokes You spoke about tomorrow morning.

Mistress Wife says: I sure will give them to you ....looking fwd to it xx

Sub hubby says: Oh dear. Thank You Mistress

Sub hubby says: I mowed the front lawn, it looks very nice

Sub hubby says: Then I had gotten sweaty so I had to shower.

Sub hubby says: While showering I was remembering, in the days we used to meet Leon and Alex, we regularly celebrated our anniversaries and your birthday by getting in a lover!

Sub hubby says: Nice memory!

Sub hubby says: We are out of milk, Mistress.

Sub hubby says: Will you be going to Waitrose?

Mistress Wife says: yes, I am going to Waitrose

Mistress Wife says: Yes, that is a nice memory

Mistress Wife says: Maybe one day we will find one like them xx with a nice nob

Sub hubby says: Yes Mistress

Sub hubby says: Why don't I draft an advert for Your approval, to place on an 'adult' dating site?

Sub hubby says: I could vet the applications for You (unless You want to) and notify You of any of interest

Mistress Wife says: draft then I'll see b4 you put it there

Sub hubby says: Thank You Mistress

I’ve since drafted an advert, but I’ve not had time to present it to Mistress for Her consideration.

I am hoping that we can find a nice guy who Mistress enjoys spending time with, with a big hard cock that they both like to use a lot, and that Mistress will get full satisfying sex from him so that I get to cum less and less and become more and more of a useful slave rather than object of Her sexual desire, apart from eating Her pussy of course.

(the picture is of us leaving the house to get married 11 years ago)

2 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

" ... more of a useful slave rather than object of Her sexual desire ... "

Does your desire to be thus objectified exceed her desire to reduce you that way?

sub hubby said...

Hi Poly. I think it probably does, but I'm not entirely sure. In Her wisdom She is better at seperating fantasy from reality than I am, and so while She shares many fantasies, She recognises those She chooses to progress and those She chooses to leave as fantasy. But I often find I am surprised, and kept on my toes, by what She will chose to extend to....