Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Anticipation


This morning we both took the kids to school. As Mistress dropped me back home on Her way to work, She queried whether or not She owed me strokes. “Yes Mistress,” I confirmed.

She said that She will not give them to me today because the cleaning lady is in, but will give them to me tomorrow. I was immediately overcome with trepidation, and gave Her a lingering kiss goodbye as She dropped me off.

Mistress has only once before caned me on a Wednesday. If she decides to take to the habit then I could be for it two days a week rather than just the one. While I am sure that this will make me a better submissive, my arse will suffer.

If She does give me the strokes tomorrow, then I shall have to be extra good to make sure I do not earn any more before Friday.

It was clever of Mistress to tease me into anticipation in this way. I am of course of a more submissive mind knowing that She will probably choose to cane me tomorrow.

No comments: