Thursday, July 19, 2007

A whole day of punishement?

Life has been very busy with a couple of work projects, which has accounted for my scarcity here. And the kids have broken up for the summer holidays which has made us both a little busier and meant less kink in our lives (though no less service!)

We go abroad for 2 weeks this weekend. To allow us to pack on Saturday Mistress has arranged for the kinds to go to my mums for the whole day.

Given that I have not been caned for a week or two, and have earned no less than 25 punishment strokes so far, this made me kind of suspicious. My suspicions were confirmed last night when Mistress told me as we got into bed that I would be getting all the strokes She owes me, plus any more that I deserve, on Saturday when the kids are out at mum's.

There will be few distractions – Mistress will not be leaving the house and will be able to take all the time She requires. I fear that I am in for the most lingering and telling caning of my life to date this weekend. I might not have time to keep you posted before we go off on holiday, arse smarting!

3 comments:

fd said...

i hope that you can share the experience with us. i so enjoy reading about others in similar circumstances. Do you admire Her handiwork on your bottom afterwards? i love running my hands over the lingering soreness as it reminds me just how much She cares for me that She takes the time to keep me on the right path.

helpmate hubby said...

Do you go through the same emotional cycle that i do when it comes to punishments: Turned on before they start, hate them when i'm getting them b/c of how much they hurt, then feel completely refreshed and like a new person afterwward?

sub hubby said...

Hellow gents. Been away for two weeks, hence the silence.

As things turned out Mistress did not actually cane me before we went - we spent the whole day packing. However, I have since earned a whole lot more that She is looking forward to giving me.

I too feel extreme gratitude that She chooses, even deigns to cane me in order to make me better for Her.

I do look at my marked arse afterwards - in wonder and shock.

Whilst I am turned on before punishment - my cock gets hard thinking about it - for example I get very hard thinking that I am due 80 strokes (my goodness! 35 is the most I've ever had before!) at my next session. However when She tells me to strip and present myself on the bed my cock might twitch, but is never hard as I lie down and offer my rump - at that time I hate them and the pane. The only positive feeling at that time is gratitude that She is kind enough to train me, and fear/pane.

Afterwards I feel more gratitute, and yes, refreshment, cleansed, ready to do my best to serve better and with more humility.