Saturday, July 14, 2007

Love or a Licking?


It’s been at least two weeks, I think quite a bit longer, since I was permitted to cum by Mistress, let alone invited to, and it may be a while longer before I am.
So why am I sitting here getting hard at the thought that a caning would be a great, if not wholly acceptable alternative to being permitted a hard, culminating fuck?
Gentlemen, what are your views? If you had the choice to spend a little time with Mistress would you prefer:-
To make love to orgasm, or
Be stripped, tied and caned severely.

(Sorry! One day I'll work out if its possible to have a poll on here)

3 comments:

Liz's bill said...

As much as being stripped, tied, and caned is important to being satisfied, nothing is more important than an orgasm. Everything, including the caning, lead up to the orgasm.

Polyfetishist said...

As much as I like an orgasm I'm so strongly masochistic that I'd much rather have a harsh beating.

fd said...

For me, it depends on my recent service to my Wife. If i have been a bad boy, i feel that my punishment is more satisfying. i need to have the slate wiped clean before i can enjoy myself. If i have been bad, i feel guilty after i cum. On the other hand, if i have been a good boy, there is nothing like being permitted an orgasm as a treat.