Monday, July 02, 2007

Leisurely lovin’


It was a weekend of chores, but I stayed on top of it and am starting the new week with everything up to date. A nice feeling.

Last night as I lay in bed watching Mistress get ready to join me my cock got hard. Any guy’s would, watching that Delight strip down, but the usual kinky thought processes were firing in my head.

- “Would She make me eat Her?”

- “Was my chin smooth enough to avoid punishment if She did make me eat Her?”

- “Doesn’t She look fine!”

- “What a great 6 pack!”

- “My cock is so hard, shall I report it to Her?”

- “If I don’t report it to Her, will She punish me for not doing so when She climbs into bed and feels it?”

- “I better make sure I don’t touch it, She might notice and punish me for touching it without permission.”

The safe route won out, and I reported my hard on, citing all the above thoughts as the reason for it.

Mistress giggled, laughed and got into bed commenting that She certainly would punish me for any of those things, and may well punish me for not talking Her respectfully enough earlier in the day, and to make me talk to Her differently, more respectfully in future.

She spread Her legs and brought my hand down to play with Her pussy. I gladly did, and as I did I told Her that She could make any change She wanted to me any time – She is the most important person my life and can change anything. I told Her of my recurring fantasy in which She changes me - for example at a party or other public place where She walks up to me and says that I have not been behaving submissively enough, and so She is going to give me 20 strokes for insubordination. I am to improve forthwith, and if I am not submissive enough over the coming hour then I will earn another 5 strokes, and another 5 the following hour, and so on until my behaviour adjusts to Her satisfaction.

Mistress like the idea of this and said She will consider using it next time we are in public – particularly when on holiday (with friends) later in the month.

I continued to tickle Her pussy while we whispered to each other, the juices flowing freely from Her. It occurred to me how nice it must be for Mistress to have a living vibrator that She can lie back and turn on any point in time – a toy that would be worth a fortune! Look! No hands!

At one stage though, excitement overcame me and I was a little rough with Her. To my regret and dismay She had to admonish me to be more careful, which I of course was.

She reached back and held my dick – heaven! Her touch was magical. Instead of pulling away after 3 or 4 strokes as She usually does, She wanked me continuously for some time – it was WOW! She drove me to the edge a number of time times, before stopping when I let Her know that I was close to orgasm and sending me down to eat Her.

I tucked in with my mouth and Her pussy got even wetter. Mistress was by now fighting off the orgasm – I had been stimulating Her for nearly 20 minutes none stop – a guy would have cum ages ago!

Eventually She could fight it no longer and crashed to orgasm as I licked and sucked enthusiastically but gently. She pulled me up to Her and we went to bed.

This morning my cock was hard as I recalled the night’s events. I reported my hardness to Mistress, and explained that I was scared that this had been the second time I had gotten a bit rough with Her, and that my fear was that if I did it again She may choose to punish me. She said She would – if I get overzealous again then She will punish me.

No comments: