Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Because You can

On our way home from doing the school run this morning Mistress asked me how many She owed me. “Ten, Mistress,” I replied.

“Because I have to get to work, I don’t have time to wait and listen while you say ‘thank You Mistress’ after every stroke, so you can just say it after five,” She instructed me. I deduced that She was stopping by to cane me.

As soon as we got home I went upstairs and stripped off, affixed my wrist and ankle cuffs, paid the cane on Her side of the bed, looped the ankle cuffs and one wrist cuff over the four-poster and waited for Her to loop the final wrist, binding me to the bed until She chose to release me.

She picked up the cane and bounced it on my arse. “Ask for them!” She said.
“I promise not to cum again without permission. Please give me ten strokes Mistress,” I said.

She cut the first one into me. A record by any recent standards – a full, sweeping cut into my arse. She took a little more time with the next four – certainly not machine gun shots like last time, but no undue lingering either. Each strokes was much more effective than the last series. But I managed to lie still, allowing Her to strike where She chose. I was strangely proud of this.

After five She paused and I said “Five Mistress. Thank You. I promise not to cum again without permission. Please give me five more.” I lay waiting, wondering which side they would come from.

They cut in from the other side. Five hard blows, no diminution in power this time, but good, painful strokes designed to influence behaviour. I was very grateful.

After the tenth I spoke fast. “Ten. Thank You Mistress. I will try not to cum again without permission.” (For some reason I recognised that promising this is a bit rash…).

She stood over me. “Now ask me to give you five more because I can!” She said.
“Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress. Please give me five more because You can Mistress,” and the cane rose and fell five more times. Again, all good decent strokes.

I do like the extra strokes. They tell me that Mistress has chosen to hurt my arse, Her arse, either to prove Her dominance over me, or to cause me pleasure pain, or because She enjoys doing so – I don’t know, and it does not matter, because what matters to me is that She chose to do it.

I thanked Her and She left the room to let me arse tingle without relief before returning to release me after a few minutes.

I rose naked and kissed Her goodbye as She went to work. A tender, lingering kiss with real love.

PS Last night I had the privilege of eating Mistress to a powerful orgasm. A genuine pleasure.

No comments: