Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Permission


This morning in bed I asked Mistress if She would like me to go down on Her and She told me to go ahead. It was a chilly morning, so She did not throw the covers, but turned on Her back and spread Her legs, and I went down under the covers so She would stay warm.

Later, when She was doing Her Pilates while I watched from bed with a cup of tea, I asked Mistress whether it was in order for me to ask if She would like me to lick Her pussy in the morning – since She can, of course, instruct me to do so any time She chooses.

Mistress replied that it is in order for me to ask, but that some times She may decide She does not want me to, depending on Her mood.

I was a little puzzled why She felt the need to explain that sometime She might not want me to – She does not owe me any explanations. So I replied that it was, of course, Her prerogative to accept or decline my offer at any time without the need to give me excuses.

I am of course glad that Mistress has allowed me to go on requesting this privilege in the morning.

2 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

Dominance doesn't mean she can't be polite. From what I remember of your earlier writings it isn't as if she doubts her authority.

sub hubby said...

That's right, thank you Poly.