Friday, July 13, 2007

Spoke too soon


It seems I spoke to soon. Mistress has identified the need to manage me, and has chosen to provide that leadership.

Mistress and I decided we would have a party (hopefully a BBQ but in this rain who knows!) on 18 August. I was charged with preparing the invitations on the computer.

Yesterday school term ended and I had not done the invites, so Mistress could not give them to the parents She wanted to. She informed me that for this failing I will receive 15 ‘hard ones’. Oh dear.

I should have done better. She did tell me to do them – I have played golf twice since then, but have not yet done as She asked.

I am grateful that Mistress has identified and pulled me up on this shortcoming. The only way I am going to improve to the standard I desire is with such assistance from Her.

2 comments:

fd said...

i very much enjoyed your last few postings. As i have written on Lady Aradia's Female Led Relationship Board, i went through something similar recently. It is so good to read about someone else on the same journey. i feel it is really important for all of us submales to write about our lives with our Wonderful Wives in order to give each other strength and support. Thank you for writing and keep up the good work!

sub hubby said...

Thank you fd. I too find the support and experience from others very helpful.