Monday, July 09, 2007

Her gifts to me

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend with the kids away at my mums, giving us time to relax and spend time together. As Her gifts to me Mistress gave me a beautiful little glass ornament with love hearts and ‘you’ and ‘me’ inscribed. I noted that the cubes sit with the ‘you’ cube on the bottom and the ‘me’ cube on top, and observed how appropriate this was to Mistress, with her on top of our relationship and She was delighted with the observation.

As we lay in bed together I formally recommitted myself to a life of service to Mistress which She graciously accepted. To mark the occasion, when we got out of bed She made me tie myself down and then gave me a special gift of one stroke of the cane for each of the years be have been married. Combined with ten for nibbling my nails, another ten for nibbling my nails on a second occasion, and 5 for being rather moody on Friday the total of 36 strokes was a violently painful experience that has left me close to tears and my arse striped and in pain. I can only hope that Mistress has started the next 11 years as She means to go on.

I am only lucky that Mistress chose not to give me another 50 that She promised if I came without permission on Saturday night, as when I withdrew from Her to avoid orgasm I had a spontaneous spillage onto Her tummy that I was unable to stop, but that was not a ‘proper’ orgasm. Had She chosen to punish me for that (which I actually think She should have done, but thank my lucky stars She did not) I think She would have actually had me in tears.

On Sunday morning Mistress approved a draft of the advert which I have now placed on an adult dating site. I shall vet the applications and pass the interest on to Her, but will not be pushing Her to date any one of them if She does not actively choose to.

1 comment:

Liz's bill said...

I have both a question and a comment.

You say that you were "close to tears" and my questions is whether She has actually made you cry?

My comment is that the absolute worse thing that I can do is to come without permission. We do not have the serious Femdom life-style that you do but my Wife (Liz) gets very, very upset about this.