Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hand job


When Mistress has clothes that need a hand wash She puts them in this container under my sink in our bathroom. I check the container periodically (daily) and wash whatever is in there by hand. It is a real privilege to wash her dainty bras in this way.

If I do not check it regularly enough, and do the washing within 24 hours of Mistress placing it there for me, then I am eligible to be punished for it. In fact I have never actually attracted punishment for this as I do actually do the washing fairly often.

I am of course also responsible for doing the main laundry in the washing machine which I seem to do every day or two at the most – I did one wash last night and another first thing this morning. I hang the clothes out to dry, and am also responsible for putting them all away in the wardrobes and cupboards. I don’t actually do any ironing as we send clothes that need ironing out to be ironed and pay for that service.

I hate putting clothes away, especially the kids clothes as I don’t know whos is whos and can never work out where it all belongs, even though I have been doing it for so long.

Yesterday I noticed that while I was busy doing something else Mistress had put away two baskets of laundry for me. I thanked Her for doing that. I figured I better thank Her for it rather than pretend I didn’t notice and perhaps get punished for that.

Mistress said She had not yet decided whether or not to punish me for letting Her put the laundry away (I really should have done it a day earlier…) but so far so good. But this really is an area where I should improve.

Talking of which, Mistress has not yet identified any areas of improvement for me to target and I will have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: