Thursday, August 27, 2009

Emotions


The conversation appears to have ended.

David accepted that he would like to see more of Mistress too, but ‘ I don’t want to get carried away, because I can’t have what I want’ – which is all of Her.

Her reply, that “some (or even lots!) is better than none at all” was met with a brief ‘maybe’.

And there it rests.

Mistress tells me that they’ve had this conversation before – he says he’s an ‘all or nothing’ kind of guy, and he wants all of her, which he can’t have. Apparently he’s (obviously) very happy when he’s with Her, but when She leaves he feels empty and lonely.

Emotions are some tough shit to deal with. Neither of us want him to hurt.

It’s such a shame he can’t happily have a slice of Her.

(I'm not sure: Does that make me lucky or unlucky?)

5 comments:

Catharine said...

How much of your encouragement is for your wife's happiness and how much for your August 3 wanking fantasy? That letter was a little ambiguous! Have fun!!!

sub hubby said...

You're right - it is a little ambiguous isn't it! Slap slap.

But it is for Her happiness - I think any involvment by me is most unlikely! :(

Catharine said...

Hopefully David reads the blog and knows everything you want. Great blog, by the way. Thank you for your honesty.

Anonymous said...

"all or nothing" can be quite a challenge for you but I know you will acquiesce to whatever is best for your wife.

sub hubby said...

Well I'm the lucky one there - She's very clear I'm her #1 for ever :)