Saturday, August 22, 2009

Symbolic


A little while ago I bought Mistress this T-shirt. I had it made for her.

It confirms that She can do Whatever She wants with Whoever She wants Whenever She wants. That’s David or anyone else.

This morning in bed I cuddled up to Her with my hard dick touching Her. As I turned I placed Her hand on my cock, and She very briefly and a little reluctantly touched it before letting go.

If She were with David and his hard cock was in the vicinity She’d have gone for it voraciously. It just goes to show She does need the alternative cock – mine does not give Her all that She wants, needs and deserves.

I asked Her to please wear the shirt today and She kindly agreed. I might post a picture of Her wearing it….

4 comments:

Catharine said...

What happened to all the rage and anger? You seem to be getting very accepting. Good for you!

sub hubby said...

She hasn't seen him for 2 months... That makes it a lot easier... But I think I am more accepting - I tell myself I am. I want to be. She deserves it.

bdenied said...

thats a cool shirt and I love that she is not afraid to touch you and just stop...she is a hot lady

ritemate said...

Yes, please post a photo of your lovely Wife in Her lovely T-shirt.
Maybe you should send it to Sam too; in order to help Her get the wild, satisfying sex She’s entitled to even when David isn’t available. If you didn’t think so, you wouldn’t have made Her T-shirt.