Monday, August 03, 2009

Sex object fantasy

I had a wank this morning.

David has been indisposed recently and he does not want to meet Mistresses for a month or so (reasons edited out to protect his confidentiality).

In my fantasy, She offered him the use of me during that time – pointing out to him that he does not care what I think of how he looks, and so offering him the opportunity to use me for sex while he heals.

He could see the logic of this, and accepted the offer, summoning me to his place, or coming here during the day whenever he wants to cum.

In my fantasy he uses me for blow jobs - having me swallow his cum at least once every two days - and also for anal sex - fucking me in my arse. To spin it out and enjoy it more, he also punishes (canes) and dominates me while he has me.

I spattered a big orgasm onto my chest at this thought. I’m not sure how much I would really like it to happen though!

1 comment:

Catharine said...

Fantastic fantasy. You're starting to go really sub!!! Fun to watch. Next time I hope we get a picture of your chest post-fantasy so we can judge just how excited you were.