Monday, August 10, 2009

Talk of Sam...


Mistress’ mum (my mother-in-law) has flown in to visit and stay for a week. All very nice.

On Saturday, her first day here, I was all over the place serving Mistress and pandering to Her needs, and She was clearly enjoying having me serve Her so in front of Her mum.

That evening while enjoying a glass of wine together, my mother in law recounted a tale of a recent party back at home, attended by some chap called Sam. She gave is all sorts of details about Sam’s lovely new Mercedes, and what a nice car it was.

What She doesn’t know is that I know that Sam was Mistress’ lover throughout Her University days. He was a rich, working, married man back that, and She his mistress… He used to spoil Her with gifts, eating out and weekends away, in exchange for which of course he got what all married men get from their mistresses – better sex than they are getting at home.

Mistress only stopped seeing him when we got married – She basically went and said ‘goodbye’ to him as the two of us wed.

Of course now our horizon has changed, and She could choose to bed him again if She wanted….

So we listened to Mother-in-law going on about Sam, and I felt quite humiliated by the whole experience.

That night in bed Mistress was as wet as a well as She played Her ‘what are you thinking’ trick on me, and I confessed to a fear that She might start screwing Sam again, and might even tell him that I am Her submissive cuck. For sure if She did, he’d be all over her….This thought clearly turned Her on and She has been a little north of kinky ever since...

5 comments:

ritemate said...

Bravo!
You’ve obviously found a mode of communication that works great for both of you. Truthful answers to questions; expressions of emotions, fears and expectations work just fine as long as there’s no crying, whining or pouting. It’s evident that your Mistress becomes aroused and not angry when you express your fear that She’s going to take on another lover.
Keep up the good work and remember to be supportive when it happens; you set a great example for the whole cuckold community. Maybe you should write a letter to Sam as well……

Just a girl said...

As a sub writing, shouldn't you be using lowercase i's when referring to yourself?
Just a thought ;O)

sub hubby said...

Hi Just a girl. My Mistress requires confidence in Her submissive, and I am a confident guy - in all but my submission to Her. So I don't feel like an 'i' unless I am talking to Her, which I'm not doing here. (There's a lot of I's in there!).

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I like that you don't use lower case i's, makes it much easier to read.

I have just recently started following your blog, but I hope to read more of it in the future. Sounds like you have a wonderful wife, to me.

sub hubby said...

Thanks Kat. I think She's wonderful too! I love Her and am lucky to have Her :)