Thursday, August 06, 2009

It's good to talk...


After licking Her arse and making Her a cup of tea, I spoke to Mistress in bed this morning while She drank Her tea.

I shared with Her my uncertainty regarding what She wants with regard to our FemDom relationship.

We had a really good talk about it. The upshot of which illustrates the typical spiral that occurs when a couple are not talking enough:

She felt that I was not happy in our FemDom relationship, and so She has been trying to reach out to me to build the loving foundation that is an essential pre-requisite to the FemDom.

I have seen Her holding back on the FemDom and resented/feared what that might mean.

But she is 100% clear that She wants to be the boss in a FemDom relationship. So we have agreed that She will simply assume this role, taking full charge and not pussy footing around being soft and touchy with me.

Already She is so much happier now that we have discussed it – she looked radiant as She left the house just now – She has not looked like that for a few weeks.

She called me to Her dressing room as She got ready, and confirmed that She definitely wants to be in charge in a FemDom relationship.

‘From now on…’ She started the conversation – one of you good readers has blogged on this topic – how we submissives long to hear those words!

‘From now on we will live a FemDom relationship and I will be in charge. I will set down the rules. They will be simple rules and there will only be 5 of them. I will write them down this evening and give them to you, and you will follow them”.

I am so pleased. I welcome the simplicity of submitting to Her will – I feel so lucky – and glad I talked to Her – remember guys, it is good to talk!

4 comments:

ritemate said...

Hubby.
You beat me to it!
What I WAS going to say was that you should work harder to improve your relationship, and that your Wife owed it to you to explain the discrepancy between Her words and Her actions.
Now you’ve resolved all that with good communication. Congratulations!
NOW you can try harder to be the best submissive a domme Wife could wish for, and I know you’re happy.
Seems you really don’t need my advice!

sub hubby said...

Well, as you know, I just asked myself what you would say - as is so often the case with these things, it's not rocket science - its common sense!

Thanks buddy.

Anonymous said...

Well done! Yes talking is vitally important between two people, especially so when you have a relationship that is somewhat unconventional.

I wish the two of you a happier and more fulfilling future now. I am sure both of you will be much more content and settled.

Catharine said...

It's good to talk ... but better to post. Can't wait for the next installment!