Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Insecurity

I am not happy in my relationship.

We do not live a FemDom relationship. She does not Dom me. Rather, we live a male sub relationship, where I serve Her. I get no Dom back in return for my submission. Actually, I get nothing ‘back’ at all from my submission. Nothing.

Of course I can’t ask Her to Dom me – what would be the point of that? If She doesn’t want to, She doesn’t want to, and its not about me telling Her how I want or expect Her to behave. It’s about Her doing what She wants.

Trouble is, this leaves me concluding that She does not want FemDom. Evidently. No matter what She says to the contrary. Ergo, my submission is an unwanted irritant.

I’d rather not be in this relationship than be an unwanted irritant. Which leads me to conclude that I want out of this relationship. Seems a bit drastic. But the fact of the matter is I’ve changed – I’m not what She married – I’m a submissive wimp and She married a bold dominant.

And her actions, not Her words, but Her actions, show that She has no interest in or desire to pursue a FemDom relationship. So why bother? I should either desist from the FemDom charade that I live on my own, or depart in search of other shores.

I guess I should desist. But I’ve done that before – we’ve lived like that before, and it was not worth it. Neither of us was happy.

No comments: