Monday, August 31, 2009

Phone sex


To Mistress’ surprise David texted Her again on Sunday morning. He was home alone. Feeling horny.

We were expecting guests, and She could not accept his invitation to join him, so they engaged in text sex while he indulged in what he called ‘serious self gratification’.

This went on for over an hour before he finally allowed himself to cum. The man does not just fuck for longer than me - he even wanks for longer than me!

He promised to build up another stock in his balls, and invite Her round as soon as possible…

4 comments:

Catharine said...

That's pretty embarrassing, sub hubby. Great humor, tho!

kinky blogga said...

Hi I'm very much enjoying reading through your blog, thanks for following mine :-) Your wife looks very sexy by the way!

Catharine said...

11 days without my sub hubby fix! Agggh! Hope everything is all right. If the client paid today and sub hubby posted ... now that's a perfect day.

sub hubby said...

Hi BC - sorry Dude! I've just been busy trying to get the client to pay!

I'll update you over the weekend!