Thursday, August 27, 2009

Encouragement


Why do I encourage them? I really don't know. I hate the fact that he fucks Her better than me, but still I encourage it. She, on the other hand, will not say the words 'he fucks you better than me' - She says She does not think that so why would She say it. Her actions shout that anyway.

Whatever the reason, I don't know. But yesterday I wrote this letter to David and gave it Mistress to pass on to him:

Dear David

I am sorry that you have not been able to see more of [Mistress] in recent times.

For some years before she met you she did not get a really good flirt and fuck from me on account of my submissive nature towards her. I know that in the few meetings you have had she has really enjoyed your company, going out with you, and the sex with you.

To start with the whole thing caused me some anxiety, but she and I have discussed that a number of times and I have completely accepted my inability to deliver the sort of sexual thrills and experiences that she has enjoyed so much with you.

I do wish the two of you were able to see more of each other, so that she (and you) could enjoy more sexy and fun times together. Perhaps if you were able to do so, then you would also be able to guide and help her in her dominance of me, ensuring that she, or both of you, draw the maximum possible benefit from my submissive nature.

I am sure that she would like to see more of you, and if you feel the same way then I urge you to do so, enjoying yourselves to the maximum. If there is anything I can do to help facilitate this, anything at all, then please let me know.

Yours sincerely

No comments: