Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Interesting text


We went to bed early on Saturday night – about 11.00. Mistress was not tired, and I thought to myself that in the mood She was in, it would have been an ideal night for Her to go out with David for the usual all nighter they enjoy. But it didn’t happen and we were early to bed.

Next morning while making the tea I checked Mistress’ phone and saw She had a text from David, so I took Her phone up with Her tea. She read it and past it to me to see.

He had texted at 10:00pm the Saturday night - that he was on an honesty drive, and would She mind if he texted Her with his honest view on the situation?

How odd….

She replied (Sunday morning now) that yes, She would welcome his honest view – but She’s not had a reply yet – 3 days later.

She speculates that he’d had a few beers when he decided to be honest with Her, but when he didn’t get the immediate reply & assurance he was after, he never sent his missive. She reckons that without the Dutch courage in him, he won’t come out with it…

We speculate what his ‘honest view’ is. She says he wants to call their relationship off, to focus on his girlfriend. I think the opposite – he’s tried his girlfriend and she doesn’t work for him any more. He thinks of Mistress all day every day and wants to spend all his time with Her – he wants to say ‘I love you’.

I hope that’s what he says – She will be very pleased – and it could lead to a more intimate relationship – this situation where he lies low for ages (apparently trying to get over Her) is far from ideal.

Hopefully one day soon we shall find out. Obviously I’ll let you know…

1 comment:

Catharine said...

That second to the last paragraph is great. You're really becoming sub. Despite all the pain it would cause you, that's what you want is fantastic. It hasn't been easy on you but it seems to me that relationship has given you a lot of growth. Congrats!