Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jealous of a rabbit?


Last night was a wonderfully peaceful evening. The kids were very well behaved and we all stayed up late chatting and playing. The telly didn’t even go on apart from a 15 minute session to watch some great tennis at Wimbledon – what athletes they are. Limbs like gazelle’s on the ladies, just like Mistress’.

So it was pretty late by the time we went up to bed. But my cock was hard as I lay in bed watching Mistress get naked ready to get in, and I could not take the risk that She would notice that I had not told Her of my hard on and the reasons for it, so I reported that Her cock was hard because I was thinking about being punished for having an unauthorised orgasm. Mistress grinned with delight, and confirmed that although She had not punished me yesterday (Friday) She would indeed be punishing me for that orgasm, for which I thanked Her.

As Mistress got into bed She ordered me to play with Her and I reached down and did so, teasing one finger into Her lubed pussy, and tickling Her clit gently with the other. She groaned and writhed in pleasure, asking me what I was thinking about.

I told Mistress of the exchange I had had with jackie (thank you jackie) in yesterdays blog, in which my online friend had suggested that I should have to count the strokes She gives me, saying “One. Thank You Mistress. I will not cum without permission again. Please give me nine more”. I explained to Mistress that the idea of this made my cock really hard, because I am thinking that if She (Mistress) has to pause between strokes while I thanked Her, then She would be able to concentrate on each shot in its individual right and really make it count.

Mistress was well turned on by the idea, and Her pussy grew wetter as I talked. “Hmm!” She said, “I like the idea of that. I just might make you do that next time.” I continued to fondle Her.

Mistress turned over and told me to go and get Her rabbit to play with Her and I did so. As I gently inserted it into Her on a fairly low speed Mistress said that She might as well have that, as I would not be penetrating Her soon. And so I rode Her carefully with the toy while She told me exactly what Se wanted. I was sat there watching this thing going in and out of Her gorgeous body, wondering when my cock would get to enjoy that pleasure, and I must admit, fantasising that if She found a regular, local lover to screw Her it may become very rare indeed for me to enjoy this privilege.

The rabbit did its job and Mistress duly shuddered to a mighty orgasm while I watched. With Her permission I went down and licked Her clean before getting up to wash the rabbit and put it away before going to sleep.

Like I said, a lovely evening.

No comments: