Friday, June 11, 2010

Back and Forth...

Mistress (11:59):
Hey, u ok with I email I sent you? Maybe I am making it up but I detected a little upset when on the phone to you earlier? Xxx

Me (12:08):
You know me too well... :) I was still basking in your 'handsome' text, then got back to my desk to the shock of your new date, which knocked me for six. Then we spoke b4 I could recover... Even though we talk & I am happy, my jealousy kicks in & really wishes I could be all u want. But I'm dealing with it. I'm hurting but OK. xx

Mistress (12:12):
I'm sorry, it makes me feel like the worst person in the world! I must be to keep hurting you like this. I really don't know what to do here..... you are hurting too much and it's not right. It appears it doesn't matter how much we talk about it. Let's face the fact you can't hack it and live with the aftermath of ending this thing, whatever it brings . I refuse to be responsible for making you soooo unhappy coz I love you too much! Xx

Me (12:17):
Thanks Babes. I'm hurting, but I'm not exactly 'unhappy' because we have our love together. I'm happy to stick with it. But if you realy, really want to end it then I won't stop you, or cry, or hurt when you do! It's not bad that you think about ending it, but just think about ending it for now. No need to end it yet. We can stick with it. Love you. xx

No comments: