Wednesday, June 16, 2010

London II

Well, they are in London together again. They got an early train up this morning.

They are going to work until early afternoon, and then go to the pub this afternoon (well, that’s the plan). She’s not said what time She’ll be back – because it could be literally any time – depends what he throws at Her.

She told me She things he wants to fuck Her as soon as possible.

Apparently they didn’t ride up in the train together as the carriages were full – so they say apart and exchanged BB messages all the way. I wonder if he’s going to try and get Her into a hotel room this afternoon. He knows She’s up for it….

I wonder if he hinted at that in his messages earlier today…

This could be the day. I’m not sure how I’ll feel about it if he turns out to be a ‘dirty fuck’ like She hopes he will…

4 comments:

m said...

I have been reading your torment of late with much interest.My take is that you have entered a phase of deep submission where you are feeding off your feelings of jealousy and humiliation combined with your desire to see your beautiful wife happy and content.She is rightly revelling in her positive sexuality and hold she has over men.
She is showing her love and tenderness for you in between times but also providing the tease and partial snippets to keep you on edge.
A wonderful and thrilling dynamic.
I suspect he is going to be very good and she deserves it.

Suzanne said...

I agree with m that your wife certainly deserves it. I also suspect part of you is fulfilled by the fact that your wife is happy. Your submission is shining through. It takes a special type of person to accept this...very special. I found, and married one!

bdenied said...

m i think says it all

sub hubby said...

Thanks m. As Suzanne and bdenied agreed, your comments are right on the nail. Amazing highs, lows and conflicts.

Since the date we have had sex at least once a day. More often than not initiated by Mistress. My poor cock is exhausted. What a great problem to have....