Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More text....

(Me): I read this passage over the weekend. Made me fear what life with you would be like if you were like this:-

Miss Strang then fetched a book from the shelf.

"Place your hands closer together, John. No, keep the palms face upward, please, as I asked you to do."

She then placed the book across John's outstretched palms. It covered them completely. I felt a little flutter of breathlessness as she did this. It seemed an odd thing to do, and rather disturbing.

"John, you ought to be able to exercise self-control. I expect you to stay over the arm of the chair, without struggling and without resisting. I have placed the book on your hands as an encouragement to you to keep in position. If at any time you take your hands from under the book or disturb it in any way, then you will receive two extra strokes. Do you understand?"

2 comments:

Redtail said...

Fantasy is sometimes better than real life. You are needing discipline again. I hope you get what you need.

sub hubby said...

Thank you Redtail. Mistress and I discussed this at length. She has cranked up the rules (for example I am now not allowed to make any 'macho' sexual references or comments to Her) and resolved to be more strict with me - that's why She gave me the canes last night that She'd not given me the previous Sunday.


Interesting times.

Good to hear from you.