Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Fun date

They’re on their date now – they took a train together at 2pm to a neighbouring town where they can flirt in the pub without fear of being seen.

Mistress wore a wonderful outfit – tiny little skirt, high heals and vest. He will be delighted!

Last night I was feeling terribly jealous in anticipation, but we talked about it and as usual Mistress calmed me down.

After all my ranting and raving She simply said: “What is the point, when we are doing this because its meant to be fun? If its not fun then let’s not do it.”

That made sense, and I remembered it is meant to be fun, and gave Her my blessings to go. I fear I somewhat detracted from the anticipation and pleasure by then…

She said that tonight, before She tells me anything about the date, She will cane me to punish me for forgetting it is supposed to be fun! I can’t complain really….

No comments: