Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Intimacy

What is intimacy? For four days we walked round Rome, literally, hand in hand, sat next to each other chatting laughing and kissing, and fucked all night. As Mistress says, I’m the lucky one – the one She’s with (And wants to be with) all the time.

While we are there She gets a BBM message from Dave – “Just been to see Stevie Wonder at Glastonbury. Can’t wait to see you and tell you all about it”.

“Rome is wonderful”, She says to him, “I can’t wait to tell you all about it.”

I said to Her I don’t mind if all they do is fuck, but the guys is getting too intimate with Her – why does he want to tell Her all about his week end, and hear all about Hers?

Her response: If two people are going to get together, not just to fuck, but to fuck often and for a long time, as they are planning to do, as boyfriend and girlfriend, then there has to be an attraction there, and in their case there is that attraction.

Another snippet I learned while in Rome – apparently the two of them have talked about when they were first attracted to each other. In Her case it was the very first time She saw him in the office and he gave Her an ‘I’m going to fuck you’ look. In his case it was a few months later at an office party when he decided to give it a go.

So they both know what the other does to the other.

Way too intimate. They have both agreed they want to fuck, not just a few times, but (to quote him) for a long, long time to come.

As She keeps reminding me – that’s what I always wanted for Her – a real boyfriend She could fuck well and often – to regularly give Her the alpha male sex I stopped providing some years ago.

That might be what I always wanted, but She's just called to tell me She is walking across to meet him for coffee (they walk across seperately so they are not seen leaving together - then they kiss in the coffee shop!). As the two of them leave for coffee now to catch up on each other’s weekends, I say talk was cheap. I didn’t know what I was talking about!

No comments: